Ecovium is looking for a Bachelor/Master student (m/f/d) for a thesis in the area of software development for the Warehouse Division in Pforzheim (remote possible).
- Variant management for software-specific configuration parameters
- Implementation of a warehouse process optimization through augmented or mixed reality devices
- Implementation of a feature to recognize input from a voice input
- or own topic suggestions
Your Skills & Experience
- Enrolled full-time student (m/f/d) in business information systems or a comparable course of study
- Team player (m/f/d) with strong communication skills, determination and an independent way of working
- Enjoys new challenges within a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Contact Logistics Living Lab:
Benjamin Gaunitz ()
Our motivation: The future.
The driving force: A shared vision. A firm will. An innovative team. With more than 300 employees, we at ecovium work with expertise and passion on the answers to the development of sustainable logistics solutions and dare to break new ground. Many years of industry experience paired with the agile structure of a start-up as well as the diversity of the team members with their different perspectives form the basis of our daily work and shape the culture of the company.
The working environment at ecovium is characterized by honest cooperation and appreciative collaboration in an agile environment. Flat hierarchies with leadership at eye level allow all employees a high degree of freedom and creative freedom.
You can expect:
- Job in a growing medium-sized company with the opportunity of a
- A permanent position after your studies
- The opportunity to write your bachelor’s or master’s thesis in cooperation with ecovium and to draw on our expert knowledge
- Modern working time regulations including the possibility of mobile working for a good work-life balance and the chance to optimally integrate the job into your everyday student life
- Fast decision-making processes due to flat hierarchies and a “you” company culture
- The chance to actively help shape something NEW